Shipping & Returns
We are regular folks like you with day jobs, we will endeavor to make weekly shipments on Friday or Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. Your credit card will be charged at the time of shipment. Your purchase is being reinvested into prototyping ideas to bring you even more unique products in the future. Thank you for supporting our growth.
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first fill out an online return form. You can find the form by clicking here.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a USPS call tag may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement merchandise.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your item is not in stock, we will be happy to back order for you in some cases. You will receive email notification containing cancellation options should you prefer to not wait.
Sales Tax Charges
The corporate office and warehouse of Proof Mark LLC are located in Idaho. Orders shipped to Idaho destinations will be charged state sales tax rates. Idaho businesses making purchases with the intent of resale may complete an Idaho Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate and will not be charged sales tax.
- A Vendor’s License does not grant tax exempt status, only a completed Idaho Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certificate.
This tax exempt certificate must be completed BEFORE purchases are made. No refunds of sales taxes will be given upon completion of the purchase. Thanks for your cooperation.